Saturday, March 15, 2014

More Dwarven Forge



Dwarven Forge just launched their second kickstarter, this time for natural cavern pieces. I've been ogling the photos of the various new pieces, but I'm holding off on pledging until I get my original set finished. They arrived while we were awaiting our new house to be finished, and I've only managed to get them unpacked and started a week or so ago.

Five sets of Dwarven Forge is pretty daunting, but I've been plugging away and can really see some progress now. With less fiddly details than miniatures, I've found you can cut through huge swaths of unpainted dungeon tiles in only an hour painting session. Looking forward to finishing the tiles and running some games (and ordering some new dungeon tiles once this original set is done!)

2 comments: