Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mordheim Chaos Warband


I've been going through my older figures and terrain to cull anything that needs to be junked or sold.  I tried Mordheim, Game Workshop's fantasy skirmish game 5 or 6 years ago but haven't played since then. I'm considering selling off my Chaos warband and Mordheim terrain but thought I should probably take a few pics before I sent them on their way. Please excuse the few bases that didn't get finished off. The whole wicked warband after the jump.



Two Brethren holding the upper story of a ruined rowhouse
A pair of Possessed
"Jeff G.", Fly Mutant
Magister and mutant
"The Little Guy", chaos mutant

"We're here to eat babies and kick ass. And we're all out of babies."

2 comments:

  1. I love the Babies and Kick ass joke! Some great stuff there that is just cobbled together items. I would say you should try to keep it around if you think you may play it again. Personally the nostalgia of making them would make me parital to keeping something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is one of those things you'll end up regretting if you sell.

    ReplyDelete